View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 05:21 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I hate my voice. I sound like a little kid. I still get people asking me if my mommy or daddy is home when ever I answer the phone.

*sings: 'Hey little girl is your daddy home? Did he go away and leave you all alone?'
Well that's the best thing about being a girl, you are allowed to be cute, innocent and even a bit stupid (that was nothing personal aimed at you ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
I hates Bruce Springsteen. :P
Not as much really, just his ballads tend to bore me. Not to mention one should never have 6 hour concerts with THAT kind of music.
If you like THAT kind of music im sure 6 hours feel short. Haven't we had this discussion before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tical 808 View Post
My dialect when I talk would probably make it hard to understand me sometimes, so i'll pass on this I think
I hate my dialect, the Swedish dialect. But people always seem to think it's "cool" for some odd reason. Anyway, don't mind your dialect, see it as training. It's one thing to be able to understand and write in english, but quite another to form the sentences and expressions verbally. You might not always get your message across the way you intended it, but most of the time that just adds to the fun

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!