View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 02:21 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road
Smile Joyeux anniversaire, Psychédélices !

What, no happy anniversary thread for Psychédélices!? The guys on Alizee-forum beat me to it. Well, fine. I'll repost my post from there:

Yes, it is amazing that it was a year ago today plus a couple hours that I saw Alizée live in person for the first time. I actually just happened to pull out my signed copy of the 12" and that reminded me to say, joyeux anniversaire Psychédélices ! That was definitely one of the most amazing days ever, maybe the most amazing day of my life. Take that how you will. I am also very glad that I got to go see her in a concert of her own music, 5 times! That was a necessary fulfillment of all that time spent being amazed and thrilled by Alizée, but of course it's not quite enough. As much as I have yearned for the fairy tale version of events to unfold and leave my old life as it was before Alizée forever behind, I will at least say, Psychédélices is a good album and I wish even more people could come to believe it.

Alizée we are proud of you for creating this album. I wish you and all the people who worked on it well and good luck in the future. I hope you have new dreams and new goals and a happy fruitful life ahead. I do believe that you have more to give and I will gladly welcome the release of a new album or more performances of the songs on this one. We love you and hope you can share more of your life with us soon.

Merci Fanny