View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 05:16 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Over two months now without an episode. I appreciate that there's been precious little happening in Lilly Town worth podcasting about lately...but is it dead, Jim?
I think Ciara would need some factoids to talk about provided by all the great people of Alizée fandom. Unfortunately, we didn't respond well enough to her podcast (in the way of contribution) and also after talking about current events and stuff and then there not really being much (except some unhappy stuff) to talk about since that last podcast, I am thinking she has come to find the situation uninteresting or dry. We are all in a situation of only being able to reminisce on the past or talk about stuff that happened before we were even around and do so for an indefinite amount of time while we hope that some day Alizée will be back. In short, it's hard to talk about someone who's not around, at least without a lot of community support. But yeah, I do miss her voice (actually both of them).

I would like to hear Ciara's podcast again if she actually found something interesting to talk about relating to Alizée. I think it would have to be based on interviews, questions answered, maybe interesting Alizée facts from any time in Alizée's life, and maybe other special topics. But really it seems that if it were to take the form of an audio blog, she could certainly do that if she had enough interest to find time to find something to say about Alizée. One could review all the videos and interviews that we have and make insightful commentary on them or the progression of things. I don't really know what it would take to do another good podcast about Alizée, but I do know that things happened between when they were getting good and now.

Merci Fanny