View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Take it from the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post

Scruffy, is this the vid that you would introduce Alizee to friends? You put together some great clips that showcase Lili's best angles...not that she has any bad ones. A six-pack intro is a great idea.
This is definitely a video I would love to introduce other people to Alizée with but where I just made it haven't had the chance yet. The way I usually intoduce them to her is first showing them the Isla Bonita video for 2 reasons. One is that, that's how I found out about her. The main reason though is I've found that even though a lot of people might like the sound of the songs, for them they really can't enjoy if they don't understand a word of what is being sung. So I show one that's in English first.

The second performance I usually show is Moi Lolita. First I have to size up the viewers. Most young and middle aged men,who I will refer to as group 1, I show the Moi Lolita in Amsterdam performance. I consider this one of her most beautiful performances and not because the cheeks of her rear end are hanging out but for her singing, dancing, the music, her beauty, the setting was just awesome. For other people that I would show a Moi Lolita performance to, who I think would take things the wrong way,who I will refer to as group 2, I would choose the Moi Lolita at Festivalbar performance (6-25-2002).

The third video would definitely be JAM.
For group 1 it would be either the performance on 3-3-2003 (Pour Laurett)or the one on 3-15-2003 (Chanson No1). Both incredibly beautiful performances but the one on 3-15 usually wins out because of that beautiful smile on her face at the beginnig. For group 2 it would be the on 6-20-2003 (Festivalbar).

Number 4 would be the great Youpidoo remix that's posted in the video section of this forum. One reason for this is that it's another song in English (though I love the French version equally as well).

Number 5 would be L'Alize in concert. Another great performance. The only reason I have this after Youpidoo is you have keep those none likers of the French language interested.

After this it's such a tough choice.
I think one of the performances where she looked the most beautiful was the J'ai pas vingt ans video at the Eiffel tower. But the scenes where she looked so awesome are well after the song is over and the other woman is jabbering away, so I usually don't show the whole video to prospective fans

After this it's such a tough choice. Lou ou Toi, L'e-mail a des ailes, Toc de mac, Gourmandises, A contre courant, Par Les Paupieres, Amelie, Ella Ella.
So tough to choose. Sometime after the french version of J'ai pas vingt ans and JAM, I'll throw in the English versions.

If I know I got someone hooked, I'll show them Stars a domicile 2003. A real good story.