View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 02:10 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
tell me!!!....WHY does she have to explain ANYTHING to us! What she does in her private live, WE DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT!...and again, DEEP, wtf is ur obsession with thinking that something is wrong with her private life? Your like a freaking TMZ reporter trying to dig up any dirt about Alizee...and knowing that its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS still fuels you. You keep going back and forth in your logic. She owes us Nothing!! If she chooses to let us into her private life, then so be it. Until then, respect her privacy.

And really, her silence is hurting her career more than its "HURTING" certain fans who, for some reason, think alizee owns it to us to let know what she's doing bascially 24/7!... Don't you think everyone deserves some DOWNTIME in their lives? Did you all forget that she does also have a family of her own to care for? Did you also know that there's a thing called taking a vacation during the holidays to be with family and friends?
She doesn't, but people above have their own opinions on things that is plausible and is not, and thus they should be entitled to discuss what they think This doesn't necessarily mean that it's true of course.
The thing about Alizée is that she's a celebrity, and she has to open up silence sometime to give a shout-out or a hello, which she must do, lest she would risk her whole career. Now this isn't necessarily hard, its about 4 minutes by logging on myspace, posting a bulletin saying whatever the hell she wants to say.

Now, if she can't do that, then i'm pretty sure something is going on in her private life as well. What it is, I will not ask, but I am pretty sure her "management" is not behind 100% of her silence. Speculation is nothing harmed unless you force that thought to happen...