View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I had a dream about Alizee last night. We bumped into each other at a movie theater and we started chatting. Her hair is like it is now and she wore a simple print dress. We sat together and enjoyed the movie and afterwards she invited me to her apartment.

I went in expecting to find a lavish executive style apartment but it wasn't. It was a very simple 2-bedroom. White walls with a few photos. Her daughter and husband were gone but there was toys on the floor and couch. We sat at the diningroom table and had coffee and talked about kids, marriage, music, dancing and just about anything else.

Then I woke up feeling very refreshed and rested. I thought about that dream for the rest of the day.
That's funny...I had a fairly long and involved dream early last week that Alizée featured prominently in, and almost immediately jumped out of bed to write it all down while it was still fresh in my mind so I wouldn't forget. (Ultimately decided not to share it, though, because it was embarassingly goofy and personal, and honestly didn't make a whole lot of sense.) It really captured my imagination and totally preoccupied me for days afterward.

I made a lot of goofy mistakes at work that week. Fortunately, everybody just assumed I had the flu, or something.