View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 01:50 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
One time isn't enough to suffice a few 10K fans for a concert or tour here.
One time? Sir, again let me stress...Disque has been doing his thing, regularly, since July. From what I can tell, he's dropped in the neighborhood of five or six hundred discs over the past several months...possibly more, since he apparently often does "incidental drops" of a dozen or so here and there that he doesn't even bother to mention on his blog.

Despite all that, he's had maybe one or two people who have bothered to comment on his blog that they even found a disc, much less that they've given it a spin and become an Alizée fan in the process. This is not a such a great return on investment. I suspect even Disque would admit that much.

Quote:
I am saying to the people who aren't doing anything promotional wise I think they need to get up and get out there and meet the public head on and force different cultures upon them. What a difference we will see if everyone contributes.
See, the problem with this sentence here is the word "force". How likely would you be to embrace something that was "forced" on you?