View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 08:26 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
So say Alizée does go touring with Yelle, the few fans that she has in America will be depleted after the first few concerts because she isn't well known. Then what, she performs at Yelles concerts and she knows that she has not to many fans watching her, then she can only hope that this works. I mean people have different views on there music.
yes I know that, but I have seen many a Yelle fans that like Alizée when shown and many Alizée fans who like Yelle

then there are ones who are so biased that won't even watch or listen to the song I present

as far as her fans being depleted I think the opposite they will grow in strength

Quote:
Yelle is already known here and putting Alizée at that level to start out is just plain wrong, it will be very stressful for her. Now do we want that? I mean what happened to starting out small and working your way up. Going with Yelle is starting at the top and hoping for the best.
you see now you are both giving Yelle too much credit and saying that it is bad for someone smaller to tour with a bigger band

first off Yelle has had one tour in the US although it was very successful her biggest concert had 4000 people which in itself isn't bad for a foreign language band

second a lot of smaller bands need a little exposure from someone who is already more popular right? not saying it has to be Yelle but she almost needs someone with a little momentum to help out

Quote:
Are we even sure Yelle would allow Alizée to tour with her?
I can't say

all I will say is everything is in Alizée's hands