View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 01:07 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
I dont think the money is a huge part of the decision to come to America. I think that for Alizee to do her own tour here she would need at least 20,000 fans to come to concerts around the country, but right now I doubt her fans reach into the 5000 range. So having another artist promote her would be a good thing for her. It wouldn't matter if it was an American artist our someone like Yelle or Lorie the promotion effect that it would have might be able to get the fan base up around 20,000 - 25,000.
But if money was part of the Grand Rex´s cancelation; low sales. I think 20,000 fans is too much dude, there are 1913 members here, and about half of them or maybe a bit more would assist to a concert of Alizee here in America. Obviously there are more fans somewhere, but as Lefty said, she had trouble selling out the Rex concert, with 2650 seats, In her own country (which doesn´t have the same amount of fans as it used to). Not even the Mexico concerts reached more than 10,000 ticket selled.