View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 12:14 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
And what did they expect?

The reason she has her fans today is because SHE IS A GOOD GIRL.
Maybe the guys that are into her in 2008-2009 want that trait in a women. Instead of the slut and tramp persona we usually get with women in the music business. Example the women who are on the MTV reality shows.
Well, I don't want to slam anyone here and would say careful about how stuff is said. I mean, Alizée has certainly never been what you call slutty in spite of the fact that she played a very sexy persona sometimes. I know you didn't mean to insinuate otherwise. But, yeah, it was part of the performance and it was also her natural sexiness and beauty of body and spirit that came out. And yes, her being a nice girl even while she did all that is a large part of why I quickly came to find her so appealing. She did do some little bit of teasing, but always seemed light hearted and there for fun and she always had a certain kind of humility that showed through afterward which perhaps by contrast just made her all the more adorable.

No doubt the guys who want to see the black outfit or nothing don't have much thought in it anyway and yes of course the newspaper will want to sensationalize it however they can. That almost have to. She was big news at the time. As you saw, on the cover and that certainly wasn't the only newspaper. We found her in more than one most days we were there (that we got a chance to look). There's also not much love lost between her and those types of news guys. If she doesn't like someone, she doesn't seem to bother hiding it. Though, there are times when I think I'd rather see her handle a situation with a bit more control to better affect. People look up to Alizée and I'd like to see her be able to handle the pressure that comes with the territory. She has had hordes of people going after her at times, but amongst her fans, at least on the English speaking forums, she had managed to create a great deal of respect and a feeling of care and protection even toward her. And amongst many Mexicans too I know for sure.

Merci Fanny