View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 04:20 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
He means the T@keo recording. Also, weren't we gonna do these once a month?
Deleted my post. I still had en concert on the mind I guess in spite of being the one to create this thread.

Once a month may be too infrequent. Pretty quickly we're looking at a third of a year gone by and who knows what people will be doing by then. It only takes a few days of preparation for these things I think. We could always try to go and tighten up translations that aren't so great. (guess that's my job now) I sure hope there will be more to chew on than another half a year or more of just looking at old stuff. Well, we can add Les Enfoirés 2009 in a couple months. "They" seem to be pretty sure she'll be in it. Let's see how the next couple go.

Dang, looking at you're guys' posts, maybe we should just do it this weekend or the next. It only takes a few hours. All of a sudden, it's like how's 2012 sound to you? I hope we can just get enough people so that if someone misses it's not so bad (hope it's not me). I can certainly push it back and hour or 2 or whatever (as far as I know right now).

Wow. This is going to be a lot different without one big file. I wonder if there's a way to stick them all together (and find a file to replace that completely blurry intro).

Wow again. Just watching a piece of JEAM encore. That is kind of painful to watch this. It brings up so much emotion that I had while there and holding on to the very last moment of Alizée on stage and trying to soak up everything possible from this woman I had been so taken by for so long and finally got to see her concerts. I'll try not to cry during the recording. Kinda hard right now. Video chat may not be good for this one.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 01-14-2009 at 05:09 AM..