View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 03:18 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Thing is we only have two or three more things to comment on, and I'd like this to be a regular podcast, not a whole bunch now and then nothing.
Let's see...there's the Moscow concert, SAD 2001/2003, Les Enfoires for last year and this year (eventually), possibly the FunTV and La Méthode Cauet interviews (though I'm not sure how well those would work)...so with T@keo, that's another four, possibly six podcasts right there.

After that, we'll have to start getting creative...maybe do an 'Alizée vs. Alizée' type thing (like from aw's blog), where we watch a bunch of different performances of one song, then fight it out to choose the best one... I dunno, it's a thought.

Quote:
Also while it only takes a few hours to do, the majority of people won't have listened to the prior recording yet. The first one hasn't even been released at the moment, hopefully more people will jump on the bandwagon once they hear it.
I'm at just over the hour mark in the editing, with roughly about 40 minutes left to go. At the pace I'm going, I ought to have it done and sent off to Brad by the weekend. We'll see what happens.

One other thing: if we really are planning on making a habit of this, we should probably think of a name for it. It doesn't feel right to me to do it under the AAm Podcast banner, as that's Ciara's deal.

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of calling it 'Tradewind', not only for the obvious pun on Alizée's name, but also because it's a pretty accurate description of what it is...a bunch of fans sitting around and trading hot air with each other. Yes, no, maybe so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Ditto for Feb 7th, though I'm not sure yet. I think we can make one of these two dates work.
Called my brother this morning and found out he hadn't made dinner reservations for the 31st yet. I've asked him to try and push it a little later if he could, so that might be doable. I'll keep you posted.