View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 01:08 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
At the risk of sending us off on a tangent, here...is this the end-of-year fan meeting that was promised after the Grand Rex postponement? Or is this something completely seperate and apart from that?

Because if it's the former, and I was a French fan who was stiffed back in October, I'd be pretty pissed right now that this took place in Mexico. I know Mexico is where it's at for her right now, but jeez Louise, talk about adding insult to injury.

I'm just sayin', is all.
No Ruro, this is completely different and apart from that. lol dont get pissed before things happen, or before we are completely sure about this. As JCC said, it is not official untill we get more news from Alizee's part, not from Alizee-Mexico, I guess no one who posts here was there, therefore we can't exactly know.

As I said on this post some days ago, the mexican fans organized a fan meeting at Mexico City , and recorded a video there, which supposedly, was going to be delivered to Alizee through one of Zeus' friend/contact/whatever from Sony BMG. She was going to go to Paris and deliver the vid there. I didn't get more news from that because the site went down some days
I will take a look at the thread on Amx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Sony told them yesterday during their big fan meeting in person, No rumor.
estabas ahi ?

*EDIT* reviews about the meeting here
Some nice pics BTW.
lol I was looking at the pics and came across this :

what's that? Ben and Ron?

Last edited by edgar93; 01-26-2009 at 01:55 PM..