View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Warhammer was supposed to kill WoW.
But Warhammer sucks. I played it and I can't stand it.
Star Wars is supposed to have double the quests and more area to explore planet to planet is just crazy.
Uhm well yeah. Bigger does not equal better in terms of games. If you want big then check out World War II: Online, it got a map that is an exact replica of europe but in 1:2 scale.

Warhammer is very similair to WoW, this is understandable since the mix of staff and initial ideas which then took separate paths. Even so the two games are very different. Galaxies was a failure, blaming it on WoW is stupid, it clearly lacked the feeling of a great and well developed game. Blizzard have been around for ages, they simply know their stuff. Now BioWare is also high on my list of respected developers. That is why I have high hopes on this game. Althou I doubt it will have the same action game feeling that WoW managed to capture, as an RPG I still think it will be eons better than Galaxies, infact I would be greatly disappointed if it wasn't.

Next week I'm getting my upgrade, going to start picking off my list, first up is Mass Effect and Warhammer Online: AoR.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!