View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 07:15 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Guest View Post
I know, I know. But, I ... just ... don't ... understaaaaaand!!!
It is quite simple.

Most of her fans were teeny boppers and testosterone filled young men.
When she got married she lost a whole bunch of her male fans. Annie Lee's birth put another nail in the persona of possibly her being available in the future. Alizée had finally put the final nail in the Lolita's coffin. Burying that part of her life forever.

Then she vanished from the media as well as her fans for four years. That pretty much killed off her teeny bopper followers. They just moved onto the next hot act that filled the void. As they say out of sight out of mind.

Non of this was really Alizée's fault. She had found her life partner and had that moment in her life where she wanted some time off. As we all know Annie Lee wasn't planned so that pushed back her return to the public's eye.

Lets face it Alizée's priorities have changed, her husband and daughter come first. Her musical career now takes a back seat to her family.

If the French don't appreciate what they have lost they never deserve her in the first place. I hope she does well outside of France. That is less money and jobs the French government will see created through tourism and concert ticket sales.