View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Never ever wanna leave you

Rachelizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Kcrooner View Post
Howdy Picked this up off another thread, I hope Rachalizee dosent mind, and thought it would be fun to travel down memory lane and share our first Alizee encounter.

Have some fun, thanks Rachalizee

I actually saw this film at the cinema and I really liked it and , believe it or not , it was through this movie that my Alizée fandom began.As soon as "Moi...Lolita" started playing in the film it seemed so familiar to me but I couldn't place where from.I enjoyed the rest of the film but a nagging thought remained.

Anyway after much investigating and digging around ( i.e. I asked a few friends) I realised it was from a couple of years earlier.It was when I was doing a study exchange in Morocco and one of the girls I was staying with had the song on some mixed CD or other and had played it to death.I found I couldn't get the tune out of my head ( in a good way ) having rediscovered it again so I took a gamble and bought "Gourmandises" on CD.Now hooked , "MCE" followed then "En Concert" on DVD and the rest , as they say , is history.

So thank you Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe for setting me on the journey that has so far taken in Moscow and will in a few weeks time take me to Paris once more.