Thread: Alizee India
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 03:47 PM

alizeeindia is on a distinguished road

Thanks Ran Vijay for visiting the website and acknowledging my work. Yes I am on my way to introduce a new edition of this website. Here is what I wrote on Alizee Forum :

Well a good news - I am planning to launch a new edition of the Alizee India Website. I have the target to make it the biggest multimedia collection of her, online containing more than 200 videos including her singles, performances, interviews, Concerts (En Concert and Mexico Concert), All Les Enfoires Videos recorded on her. I am trying not to leave even a single video that has been recorded on her. The videos will be available to be viewed as well as could be downloaded and they will be in best quality available on web compared to any other website. In addition, it will contain all her audio songs including her official and unofficial remixes. Wallpapers, Karaokes and lots of more stuff.

Just a few days to launch the new edition.

As I am an Engineering student as well in addition to being Alizee Fan and I am having my semester exams currently and they are ending on 20th May. As soon as my exams are over, I'll be giving the final touch to this edition. In fact, its already 80% complete.

www.alizee.in ....... www.moi-alizee.in
www.alizee-india.com ....... www.alizeeindia.com