Thread: Her hair
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
SO. ive noticed that as she gets older and more.. i guess independent, the longer her hair gets.
Mmm, yes and no. I believe Lili was wearing it fairly long and straight just as she started early promotion for Psych--you can see it in the pics and video from that first radio interview she did (What was that, NRJ radio? I wasn't around yet.)--but then trimmed it shorter for the MJ video and all the promotion she did in December and January. And she appears to have trimmed it again since Aguascalientes, judging from the Lilly's Eleven pic, but could just be the angle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelizee View Post
There we go , a girl commenting on an Alizée "hair thread".Well I never
Seriously! You are messing with tradition here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus600 View Post
I loved the semi curly hair style she had in the psyc. era(in the acoustic performance for example),so classy
Agreed. While I don't think she's ever really had a bad hairstyle--even the Lili-mullet has grown on me over time, although I agree it didn't suit her as well as others--the curls have been my favorite so far. It looked very sophistimicated when she dressed up, but adorably cute and fun when she dressed down. Very versatile!

Quote:
I'm not too fond of her current style.I think it hides her wonderful eyes and that obviously is a crime!
Yeah, I'm not entirely partial to it because it hides her forehead, which to me is a big part of what gives her face character. (I know, I know...I'm strange.)