View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 12:26 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

The best part is playing in the snow with just short sleaves, shorts, cleats, and shin-guards lol, it may be -20 degrees but when your on the field your moving and running all the time and the adrenaline pumping you dont realize its that cold lol. But I have to say playing in the rain is fun, frustrating and painfull. Fun because, come on its rain its always fun to play in the rain . Frustrating because the water on the ground slows dwn ur power kicks, and iv had it happen when i shot the dam ball it passed the goaly and instead of bouncing in the goal of he ground it just stop lol right dead in its tack like couple inches from actualy gonig in the goal. painfull are hte dam slide tackles, that is the way i got my knee f-ed up. The guy didnt know how to do it properly missed hte ball compleatly and rose his leg up instead of keeping it down and went right behind my knee cap. i was saying nice stuff to him aftere that lol.

Yeah wasabi idk waht happened lol it switched inot sport section ahahaha. Yeah cheearleaders are one crazy bunch (no offense) but being thrown into teh air that hight no thanks lol, everytime I see that im woundering are they gona catch her lol. But dam are those gorls flexible, again not meaning dirty thoughts Sorry.