View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 02:03 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Lol. Not being a smart ass but ever here of, "You can be right, or you can be happy"? That statement is pretty much 90% or more correct.
I don't care about being right especially in her presence, I swallow my pride all the time for her, its just that she sees it as a weakness and I cant have it anymore. I'm tired her walking over me and thinking she has the right to do it! I'm finally gonna say I like no strings attached better than a relationship! I thought I wasn't like most guys, but that was before I knew she was like most girls!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Yeah raptor i told you about my ex well she still wont answer my calls, and i still dont know why the hell she stoped talking to me. Well f- it Im over it, and i clearly have no vlue what hte hell i did wrong, the night before we were great, but the next day she like turned on a switch and just saying u know what u did and crap like that lol.
yea I am going to try to find the switch in me, because I can't keep taking the fall for her. Honestly im not upset, I am just really pissed off!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!