View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 02:33 AM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Congrats Ben on your purchase of Alizee America. I know you will make a great owner. I don't think I know anyone as dedicated to Alizee as you are with all the info and tidbits you provide us about Alizee. If there is anyone worthy of running this site it would be you. I would say you are Alizee's #1 fan in the USA.

To brad, thanks for creating this site and keeping it going for all these years. You were one of the first ones that welcomed me when I joined the site. Even though I joined this site in July of '07 I had been lurking on the site ever since Jun 14-16 of '06, so basically ever since the site was created. I remember some of the early members that joined this site like Moe, cybersoil, General Phatton, riva2model64, aFrenchie. Even though I haven't been here for months and probably won't be coming and posting as often because I have real been busy with other things (and Alizee is real addicting if I come here I spend hours on end on this site , which I can't afford to anymore). So, I would like to thank you for all the memories and all the enjoyment I had since visiting this site since June of '06. Thanks a bunch! I hope you still keep posting here from time to time. Take Care.

Last edited by Ali; 05-28-2009 at 03:00 AM..