View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Welcome to the new members.
As far as Alizée being sexy? You cannot look at her in that sailor outfit singing J'en ai marre and say she is not sexy. She is incredibly sexy and incredibly beautiful. Does it matter that she's dressed in such a sexy way. I don't think so. I think she looks just as beautiful in the outfit she wore into the shoe store when she suprised Jessica as she did in that JAM outfit.

I don't fantasize about being with her, but I tell you I'd have just about been willing to have my right hand chopped off if I could have been in the front row at one of her concerts.

As far as people refering to anyone as a pedofile. I get that a lot, especially at my age. I couldn't care less what other people think. They don't know me. Especially co-workers. After you've been around a while, you find out when there's a difference of opinions on a labor issue, people who were buddy buddy with you one day will turn on you so fast it will make your head spin. I'd take a bullet for her, can't say that for many people I work with.