View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

OK, so I just now finished the Excel workbook for this one, and it is INSANE. It's gonna make Gourmandises Thunderdome look like a walk in the park!
  • • 15 songs (11 from the album, 4 English alternates)
  • • Each song faces off against every other song over the course of 15 rounds
  • • 7 face offs per round (Each song sits out one round)
  • • The panel votes to decide the winner of each face off, ties go to the chatroom
  • • Songs earn 3 points for a win, 1 point for a loss
  • • The song with the most points at the end of this nonsense is declared the undisputed KING OF THE RING!!
A thought: Gourmandises Thunderdome ran over four hours, and that was only 11 rounds with 4 face offs per round! So we may want to start early with this one...

On the bright side, I've rigged the spreadsheet to automatically rank the songs this time, to make it easier to give updates and follow along between rounds. I've also got an idea for how to make tabulating the votes in Vent easier, too (and make it more transparent, so that you're not all relying on Ruro-math, which is questionable at the best of times).

EDIT: Ooo, also...head's up, this is probably going to be delayed until July, as it looks like the Metalizée episode is gonna go next. I'll know for sure just as soon as everybody answers the question I posted over here!

Last edited by Ruroshen; 06-18-2009 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: What did you DO, Ray?!