View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

The song is clocking in at about 4:10 in length and is completely written and recorded except for the parts I'm hoping to get from you guys. The only way for me to do it was to have everything done and ready for the final additions, otherwise I'd never get it completed in time. So I had to lock it in to what it is now.

There is singing pretty much throughout the song, so you would have to probably avoid speaking during most or all of the song and just stick to pictures and/or video footage. However, speaking could be done before and/or after.

Right now I'm mainly concerned with getting people to participate in the singing so I can finish it. The level of participation may very well determine whether this song ever sees the light of day or not.

The more we discuss video possibilities, the more urgency I feel to get this done so there is enough time left for video work.
I don't want to put the cart before the horse, so to speak. But I'd love to get the horse out there as soon as possible so someone has the time and opportunity to hook a cart up to it, if they so choose...

By the way, Mavs, it's nice to see you around again...