View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:40 PM
LiL T

Vote we must, just think if we made her win it would gain her some extra free exposure for as long as twitter has the wall of fame up, people will click wondering who she is. For this reason we must ensure she wins this even if its not a very serious competition, I'm sure she will be very proud of her fans if she wins this, it will show our true loyalty and she said one time she likes gaining rewards as it shows she's still wanted.

So I'm voting like a mad man, if you guys know of any places that many Alizée fans frequent then I think a simple post bringing this to there attention won't cause any harm. I've already made a post on many Facebook groups, that's my part done.

/Edit

Only a 8749 gap guys, this person does not even have many followers which tells me they are cheating, all we need is one big push and they will be demoralised and gave up just like the pink fans were.

I also would not be surprized if the pink fans made a massive push and stole this from us, they are not that far behind lorena actually they have been moving fast...

Last edited by LiL T; 08-02-2009 at 04:53 PM..