View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 01:36 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Trying to place the most beautiful girl in the world is like naming the highest number: no matter how high you start, you look somewhere else and discover one that's one level higher. There are undoubtedly more stunning women than Alizée in the world walking the streets. However, I challenge anyone to find such a perfect combination of looks, talent, personality, humility, youthful energy, maturity, and sincerity as we have come to know and love as Alizée .
That's as easy as finding a girl with such a combination.
To see women as such is subjective as well, some people have to WANT to see them and meet them, some people just refuse to, either due to existing bonds, crushes, etc.

There are plenty of those women, though they all express the qualities differently, and I feel honored that in the short time i've been awake I have met so many. Though of course their numbers are thinned compared to the archetypal "Bitch".
I don't want to go through too much of detail in my travels and journeys because speaking such on here, would just be like trying to explain the wonders of Hugs to a bunch of Axe Murderers.
Yes that was a horrible analogy.