View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 04:59 AM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

First off......you guys posted 3 pages in a day?!

Second, since one more off topic post won't hurt (especially if the mods are cleaning it up...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by That100footdrop View Post
Like my heart melted when i saw her it was like OMG this is a AWESOME best seat in the house Lol Giggity woah im never like this with alizee lol I mean like i got a sunburn from when i touched her shoulder cause she was so hot
Agreed with pepelepew, never confuse lust with love. If what strikes you most is how good she looks, that's lust, and she is definitely NOT "the one". Of course, most of us are only human and do have a limit to how good a girl has to look, but try to set that bar to below average. There really is no such thing as "the one"; no girl is custom made for you, and if there is one, the chances that she lives close enough to meet you is very, very slim. Every relationship requires compromise, and it's up to both partners to tolerate each other's habits and embrace their positive qualities. Ask yourself; if she looked like any other girl, would she still be special?

/rant

On topic:

It will be interesting to see whether the art lead will embrace Alizée's tattoo, try to hide it or be indifferent. Last album they had a couple pictures showcasing the Tinkerbell tattoo, but I think that one had some real aesthetic qualities. One on the forearm? Hard to make it look fashionable, seeing as it's in such an odd place. I guess only time will tell.

Être et durer.