View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
You are awesome. Since I last visited this topic about 11 hours ago you wrote about 3 pages. Now I know why some of you have so many posts
Coming back to topic. I think that tattooes (dunno how to write this in plural) help express oneself just like haircut, jewelry, but in more visible way, especially if there are on arm.
Each person have own style, for some people tatooes suit very well, on other they look odd.
For me tattooes aren't bad, but not all people look good with tattooes, especially with the big ones. I accept her own wish, if she wants it and feel need having one, why not?
That is a good mentality to keep, allowing her rights to do what she wishes upon herself, whether good or bad it becomes subjective.
Although as fans' right, we have that mentality to express opposition, opinion, criticism, or support.

Obviously I know she doesn't give two shits what we think about her tattoo, so i'm not going to give any care to what I say about the new one. It's unnervingly cryptic in a poor fashion.