View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
PARTY?! frick, we should have one again! well, again for you older peeps, but my first.

party or convention, whatever its called, it would be nice not just for Alizee's promotions sake, but for us fans to just get to meet each other.

seriously, im taking a road trip next summer, so if we can meet sometime next summer, it would be awesome! 'sides, i can drag my friend along to complete his Alizeeification.
Even people that were at that event were saying "See you next year." But the people that organized it really did invest quite a lot of effort and money for the decorations, Alizée posters, prizes (most of which had been brought back from Paris since two of us had just been there that summer), etc. such that it was very unlikely that we would be able to put on another to the same scale. Especially when it became clear that some people from out of state were seriously thinking about attending, there was that extra push to make sure it would be worth their expense to make the trip.

The night of Alizée's birthday last week, I did stop in the restaurant where we had it in order to have a little piece of birthday cake from the French chef and good friend there, Bertrand, a raise a glass of champagne to Alizée and put on a few Alizée video's on the wall. However, while I was there, Bertrand did mention that he might like to do something bigger for Alizée's birthday next year, perhaps. So we'll see how things develop. What I'd really like to see is an officially produced, French, concert DVD for a new and upcoming concert to do back-to-back virtual concerts next time. That would make a great impetus to throw another party.

Last edited by CFHollister; 08-28-2009 at 07:53 PM..