View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 04:13 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vil View Post
Was it TV Azteca? I think I saw a clip on youtube where some news anchors on TV Azteca were reflecting on Alizee's success in Mexico. I'll have to find it again

Thanks for the welcome TheBarret I want to get to know more about Alizee of course and chat with her fans!

My random "freak-out" moment: last month I was in Spain doing study-abroad, and as I was walking home from the uni, there was some kind of music system (might have been one of those radio station vans that play music out of the back of their van), and they started playing "Moi Lolita". I was like OMG they're playing Alizee!!
Yeah it was TV azteca well here in the US theyre called Azteca America it was last year when she canceled her autograph session I believe it was March I would pist the video but im in my ipod XD thats pretty cool you could study abroad and better off listiening Alizée on the radio!

Well welcome to Alizée America also from my part and like The Barret said hopefully you'll hang around more often and not forget this place XD Bienvenido!