View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Wow I wish I had seen this thread before, I would have posted earlier.

I guess that for all Lilly fans, the story of how they discovered her is very special to them, or at least it is for me. Here's how I discovered Alizée:

One time back in January ('09) I was over at my cousin's house and I had brought my laptop and my cousin and I were playing games on our computers. Anyway, I got a little hungry and went to their kitchen where my parents and my uncle were seated and my uncle asked me if he could borrow my laptop to show my parents something. I was a little reluctant because I was having fun but I brought my laptop over and he went on youtube and showed my parents and me one of the "J'en Ai Marre" performances. At first I though it was just another pretty face and actually ignored the video, but after it was done, the music and her lovely voice was stuck in my head and it would not get out. The next day I woke up and I still couldn't get it out. I went to my laptop and checked my internet history and looked for the video and really watched it for the first time. I was stunned, I was mesmerized, the list goes on. After a day or two I started downloading her videos, and just searching her name on Google to find more about her. After a week or two I found this site and checked it out every now and then. Too bad I waited 'till July to join but at least I'm here now. And that's how this little red fish was hooked!