View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 05:44 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I agree with you (as usual).

However, I really think that her ability to dance was (and is) an additional plus - something that makes her stand out from the crowd.

And she loves to dance (or at least she used to).

Therefore, I hope she does include some in future performances. She is, after all, a performer, and to leave a major part of her gift on the sidelines is a shame. Also, I hope she uses backup dancers, as they worked for her before.

However, time will tell.

I fully agree with you Rev..... I strongly believe that Alizée needs to improve her performances, concert direction and organization, she has everything to make a +10 concert! We have seen it before its just making sure you have the proper crew and experienced people to guide Alizée on her concerts and performances. Having back backup dancers would increase her overall show alot, also in my opinion I miss the full complete band that made En concert hear really great, I mean her current band is good but why not add the rest of the musicians and chorists and I believe her concerts would be perfect. A good example is Madonna, look at her performances she gets the best crew and equipment and her concerts result excellent, but I have afeeling the next comcerts will be unforgettable and great!