View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 10:08 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Guys it's not that difficult unless you make it difficult yourself. We just need to get organized, here's a little pitch of things to be done. You can add more things, but I wouldn't recommend removing any. Also in order to work in order, there needs to be assigned leaders, me thinks.

1) A private personal letter or letters will be sent to Alizée, to show our support and interest, and to request her to inform us her fans, what exactly she wants to do. We'll encourage her to come here of course, but we'll also let her know that we respect her decision whatever that may be.

2) A less personal but still important letter will be sent to her music producers or promoters, to let them know that we're interested in helping them promote Alizée here in our town. It will be in a form of petition via signatures that we will collect from all the Alizée fans in the USA.

3) We will organize a street team of volunteers to hit the streets with info and cd samples of her music. And if we have a laptop or psp or ipod to show some video samples we could even take signatures from them if they want her to come.

4) This forum and others who are willing to participate should continue to twitter Jive, and ask them to inform us as to the best way to promote Alizée. We need to show them that we are serious about this without a reason of doubt.

5) I think all this will have a much better impact if for once we forget our forum colors and unite to make the loudest request that we have ever made thus far !! There is strength in numbers people, just ask any gang member and they will tell you he he... May The Force Be With Us (feel free to pray if you feel like it).

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 09-15-2009 at 10:11 PM..