View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 10:55 PM

chelsey is on a distinguished road

oh thanks yeah for the most part things are well! oh wow seems like i missed alot! craziness! well that is AWSM to hear she is doing another album. well hopefully. well i think that everything should be true cuz that would be awsm! YEah i guess i did drop in on time. . .well for now on HOPEFULLY i will be able to get on more often! have to catch up with everyone

Glad to be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
hi chelsey, im sorta new here but ive read many of the old threads, and i remember reading your posts. I'm so glad more of the veteran (didnt wanna say "old" lol) members are coming back!! Well, im not sure if you have heard Psych or not, but its a really lovely album. Not much from Alizée since then, but we've certainly been busy. The rumors of her new single/album coming soon are real exciting. I would list some threads for you to visit, but there's just too many plus i cant take away the good feeling of discovery from you. Anyway, welcome back!

Thanks! haah yeah you can say old. . .i am! well i feel it but yeah its good to be back! yeah that album is great! i love it!! well that is exciting!! i have to catch up on all of that stuff! yay! oh yeah my old post from like forever ago! geez! been a while! yes i need to look at pics.ah love those! well glad to have "met??" you

Last edited by chelsey; 09-20-2009 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost