View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 06:02 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I was thinkin.

When Alizee comes out with her new album she'll go on tour in Europe. I also saw an interview recently saying she'd love to return to Mexico. So, maybe, she'll tour there as well. Now after all the touring is over she would have lost some "power". Unless the album is a great hit. Assuming it is...That would be a perfect opportunity for her to tour in the US. The only thing she needs is a really good English song OR put out an English version of the same album. If she takes option two: making a English version of the song, she can re-release the album here. Then, if it is as good as I think it will be, she can tour here with it. Maybe bring some of the older music too. But of course if the English version of the album isn't a great hit, she is somewhat obligated to tour anyway. Unfortunately, she won't get a crowd. So, if she does a show instead in one place for, let's say a week in New York (I know NY is going to be hard for her since really hot artists play there and she is kinda comin out of the blue, but a different location will do fine.), we will have a chance to see her live in America.

So what do you think?

Last edited by BlackAnthem; 09-24-2009 at 06:12 PM..