View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 01:01 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

As excited as I would be, I would remain calm and casual to keep Alizee at ease.
I would invited her into my home where some close friends would be having a meet and greet with her to put her at ease with the new surroundings.
After asking for some autographs and pictures, I would invite her to a really nice resturant that served the type of food she wanted to eat. No cameras here.
If I had the music in advance, I would have it already planned out for a video shoot, but I would consult first with Alizee to offer several alternative locations for the shoot to insure she was happy with what I had for the shoot. The setting would depend on what the music was about in the song she would do. Any changes would be made on the spot after Alizee approved them..
Since I am in a band, I would have the band there in the background of the video, playing in a scene.
If Alizee decided against the video, I would offer several suggestions for the afternoon, depending on what she might be interested in doing. Since she likes the beach, that might be one suggestion. including a private boat ride of the area by water. A private tour of the area by air would be another, since living in Florida would be close in temperature and climate to Ajaccio.

After the shoot, I would have her come out for an exclusive dinner at a very high-end private club, and then whenever she was ready to leave, join her in the ride back to the airport.
I would hope that we got along well enough for her to trust me with a private telephone number to keep in contact with her later on, but if I had prior warning that I had won this contest, I would gather as much information as possible to insure that I did everything possible to make Alizee's time spent with me relaxed, memorable and as enjoyable for her as I could.

And yes, Jeremy and Annily would also be more then welcome to join us.

Last edited by C-4; 07-20-2006 at 01:11 PM..