View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 08:42 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
This isn't actually so bizarre. When Alizée made her big comeback in 2007 the first disk available was a single of Mademoiselle Juliette. It wasn't actually even generally available. There were only sample disks sent to radio stations and she gave some out to fans at a fan meeting. It was very simple, just a colored cardboard pouch with zero writing on it. Actually there were 5 colors. Pink was the most sought after for various reasons. Anyway, that pink one was going on eBay for over $100 at one point. I did not pay that much, but enough. That was the kind of fervor that re-ignited when Alizée first came back. It was probably a battle between only a few hard core collectors, but still, one could go any day of the week to eBay and see new stuff up for sale in 2007.
Was MJ never officially released as a single? I only ask because i've seen 12" picture disc copies on eBay from time to time (or are they promo's too?).
I know that 50/60 never got beyond the promo stage but i thought that MJ had been released?