Thread: My Alizee Dream
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road
Default My Alizee Dream

once again I had another dream of Alizee... but this time (btw the youngest alizee fans back lol for good my new years resolution is to be on this site at least once a day) anyways over the vacation I've been playing my ps3 with the help of Dragon Age Origins you might not know this game just follow haha so I fell asleep to George Lopez and I was in dragon age origins and i was roaming around trying to do this quest before killing the king and found Alizee so I talked to her and before I could speak she said May I join you in the battle against the Archdemon (Big Dragon leader thingy) and I said sure (btw for the fellow players shes a Bard which plays music and attacks and shtuff)
I kinda suck at stories. so i talked to her again i said may i hear a tale (she was from orlais which is like a france of the story accents and all) she sung Mademoiselle Julliette I said wow talent with beauty... blah blah blah i could ask her anything that came to my mind she would answer it.. I mean it was cool in all but too good to be true then we killed the archdemon before i could "thank her" my dad woke me up bah humbug 2010 gives you awesome dreams