Thread: Yankees Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 04:36 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan View Post
Well, at least getting Javier Vazquez will help; hopefully. I still think Chamberlain is better out of the Bullpen, since they traded Bruney & Coke. Logan I hope does as well. Now all the Yankees need is a LF & more pitching prospects; plus some back-ups at the infield positions. I've never heard of them guys.
Yea Joba has always been better in the Ballpen, it is because he doesnt have to really worry about his pitch count.... he can make his pitch. That and the fact that his velocity seemed to have went down since leaving the pen. I am really upset that Matsui is on the Angels, the Yanks should have kept him he wasnt asking for much on his new 1 yr contract. After being World Series MVP Cashman just decides to let him go to save a few pennies. Cashman seems like he is being cheap this yr, idk what he is trying to pull but blehhh. Though I am happy with Curtis Granderson, hopefully he puts up the numbers he is supposed to. Im scared of the Red Sox team, their starting rotation looks lights out if everyone stays healthy.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!