View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 10:45 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Private behavior is a different subject. But a performer on stage is like a person acting a role. What you're saying is the equivalent of saying that a married actress should never have a love scene with a male actor other than her husband.
Acting is pretending. True, an actress in a movie pretends that she is someone else for the sake of art. But a singer doesn't need to pretend to be someone else. Ergo, what a singer does is not pretending, it is for real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Alizée's greatest strength as a performer is her ability to connect intimately with the audience. On a subtle level, part of that is seductive.
I agree. But we differ on what is subtle. She is very attractive and there is nothing wrong with that or with being attracted to her. But I see a line between nice clothes and seductive clothes. The first get a response from me: what a beauty, the second: I'd hit that. And I just don't think Alizee is in need of that second reaction since the day she said yes to Jeremy. :-)