View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 04:09 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
old fans from the alizée universe....who fell in love and now cant stand the sight of her... both still good guys.... but they were once madly in love with her...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
That's always the danger when you overdo fandom...you end up expecting more of her than she is willing to give. Disappointment and resentment may follow.

Just try to keep it reasonable...but oh my, i guess some people just fall in love and can't help it nor control it...that's the thing about strong emotions.
I agree with Fenris one as a fan has to keep it reasonable for it could later lead to dissapointment, and we have seen many fans registering and being members for a while but then leaving dissapointed with the past album or works. Also we have to be very careful and control the emotions we feel towards her beacuase we clearly see the consequences as Plaz mentioned above and we could loose control of such emotions.

I believe this quote fits properly the fear in this case could be for some the emotions we show towards her, some really high hopes for the upcoming album, wanting to see an Alizee going back to the MF LB era and so on....

"Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering."-Yoda