View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

well... with a little planning this could work (in dreamland it did)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Hi, my name is Jalen and I had a dream.

I just woke up from an awesome dream (of which I unfortunately remember only bits and pieces of).

Rather than having a dream of Alizée, I had a dream about Alizée America.

I must have been thinking about the AAm Church and Cult last night...

I remember dreaming that we were having a totally awesome Alizée-themed BBQ. What was odd, is that I only know what like... 4 AAm members look like, but at the BBQ I could clearly "see" what all the active members looked like. It was awesome, Ben and Fall were on the grill with these weird things that burned Her *silhouette into each steak, burger, and rib. We had bigass flatscreens everywhere playing stuff like En Concert, various TV spots, the music videos...

For some odd reason, we had UEdS blasting through the awesome outdoor stereo system (which sounded like the MCÉ styled like Psych)... Fall, Mon Maquis, Matt, Ogre, etc were in the *Lilly-shaped pool. Then at the end, my view went isometric for a second, and then a limo pulled directly into the center of the party, and I think you can guess who popped out to party.

It was weird, everybody started swarming Alizée and Annilly (who seemed to speak perfect English) and Ben n' Roman were talking to Jérémy.

then I woke up. Damn it.
--------------

So what's the point of all this? I think it's a sign.

We have to have the ultimate Alizée America BBQ Blowout Bash.

-----------
* the shape of: