View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:53 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

LMAO! Ppl saying they either don't like the song or are on the fence. These are similar comments to when Psychédélices & initial teasers first came out. And now those nay-sayers can't get enough of Psychédélices. The artist can't go pleasing everyone -- damn if you do, damn if you don't. Hold onto your judgments until you hear the entire album.

IMO, Gourmandises & MCE belong to the Mylene Era (her & Laurent's master piece & Lili the voice fronting their work -- yes, she gave her input but we all know who pieced those ideas into what we all love today). Psychédélices is Lili trying to spread her wings and find her sound (I say this because my initial impression was that it was so scattered & hitting various genres). UEDS is what I believe to be Lili narrowing her focus down a bit to form a consistent sounding album but only until we hear the whole album will we know for sure. Stay tune folks... next up, Les Collines (Never Leave You)!

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...