View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I think you guys are forgetting that if you were friends with her you'd need to get along with her inner circle, Jeremy especially. So your intentions would be pretty obvious, and like Deep said, an imitation.
Just to be clear, I have no romantic fantasies or intentions towards someone like Alizée who I don't really know. I can't speak for anyone else.

Quote:
And sure you guys would have many reasons to infiltrate her borders, but why would she need any more friends or want to be friends with anybody here for instance? It's a two way street for things like that.
Well I think that's the whole point. The whole question is so far from being likely to happen. I would probably have more in common with Jérémy and get along with him better than Alizée.

Quote:
Anything besides meeting her at an autograph signing or as a vip invited backstage at a performance (as a fan) should be the limit of anybody's hopes. We came across her as a fan, leave it at that.
I don't plan on making any effort at this time to meet her regardless of the situation.