View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:21 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
1. Do you think Alizée has what it takes to become a general performer: appearing on TV, and perhaps even on stage?

She has been on stage since childhood. So why not? On her true acting capabilities we can only speculate though.

2. Do you think Alizée will choose this direction - perhaps even steering away from an individual role as a singer in time.

Not really. There were numerous rumors over time that she will participate in movies and such, but so far nothing has materialized, except of this little role in the mexican soap opera.
True. However, I am talking long term. During her early career she was at limit with just what she was involved in, and then she disappeared.

How about 3 years from now... 5 years ... 10 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I don't know if Alizée has the ability to play a leading role in a movie, nor do I think she would be willing to invest the huge time away from family that is sometimes required when shooting on location in a big production. I can see her possibly getting into smaller supporting roles here and there. Other than that, I think she would prefer to maintain her singing career. I think it offers her a lot of flexibility in time spent working versus her personal time.
How about Linda Ronstadt. Over the years she kept forming bands, that would then break away (like the Eagles). She later spent time on the Broadway stage.

By the way, look at her hair in this video:
Linda Ronstadt - Long Long Time