View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
My renewed passport was in my mailbox when I left fow work last night so it looks like I will be in Paris on the 29th. Have we heard from Ben yet with any word as to whether he may be going or not. If it turns out that I'm the only one from AA to be going to this and the members here want me to present the open letter everyone has been working on to Alizee, although I don't feel worthy of that honor, I would gladly do it and try my best to do a good job of it.

As it turns out, a co-worker e-mailed me yesterday and said he'd like to go too. He is a big fan and also a member of this forum. He comes here all the time for info, but I don't know if he's ever posted anything.I don't even know his name in the forum. He's a good guy and a credit to the company I work for and I think he too would make a good representive for this forum. There's still plemty of time left, so if someone else from this forum decides to go and you'd rather have them do it, that's fine with me. I'm just happy to be able to go to this event.
thats a great idea... go for it... i wish there was a way i could get my name on that because i joined after the letter was complete. but anyway you have to do that.