View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:28 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I haven't said this here before, but the truth is that even my English has been getting better in recent months. Thanks, everyone!
I second that. I learned here a lot. I know that I can learn from books, but there isn't anything better for learning English than a contact with people, who use it naturally, in everyday life. Thanks to you I actually know how to communicate with others, what is the 'useful' side of English, so besides reading some-very-sophisticated-medical-article, I can also hold a conversation with native speaker. The second part if this issue is the international community, who don't use English as mother language. It's inspiring, when people try to communicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Just thankful to have found this place, and its intelligence, its wisdom, its sanity, and its incredibly beautiful, talented, and smokin'-hot source of inspiration.
Brilliant words man. I found here a lot of intelligent people, who share their ideas, wisdom, and life experience, which is the most important thing for me. Reading all your posts make me proud to be a member of this great community. One can think, that it's only an average forum about some French gal, so nothing interesting could happen here. Wrong, it's living community, Alizée is only an excuse for discussions about everything

And my vocabulary make me look uneducated But I'm still learning.