View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I'm not saying that she doesn't have a log-in ID or that she has never posted here. All I'm saying is that I don't see any current active posters that fit the profile, so I don't think she does at this time. That could change any day, though.

Here's what I mean. Alizée would have a different attitude when posting than an Alizée fan, and it would show. She would not be so interested in Alizée herself (I mean, she knows all about herself, right?) but very interested in the fans and in our thoughts and reactions. A genuine fan would be just the opposite.

There might be other clues, especially if she did much posting in French. In English it would be harder, but she has her own distinctive style of writing and speaking in French and someone familiar with the language might be able to recognize it.

As I said, I don't see any current posters that I think might be her. I could be wrong, but I don't think she is actively posting here at this time. But that doesn't mean she doesn't occasionally browse this forum. I think she does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLP View Post
I have this sort of feeling! I love reading other people's opinions on videos, songs, pictures, all that stuff! Maybe she has someone who posts for her in English, and maybe (very likely) she is smart enough to realizee al you have pointed out. Or maybe she hates us for obsessing over her knees! Lol, kidding, but I understand you, though.
Very interesting theories... perhaps she DOES post here, under the alias of a random boy who's pictures she found on an old myspace page... totally playing as an obsessed fan who befriended a bunch of other fans such as Wasabi and Merci to see what they really thought of her...

Just saying,

Kisses <3