View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:54 PM

Aron14 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
Aron14, it looks like you could do a great service for Alizée America by helping our Official Ambassador, Scruffydog! Join his entourage, help him get his music disks signed, and finally assist with the photographic opportunities permitted us! (Perhaps you could rendezvous at a hotel at which one of you is staying.)

As you may have read, we would be only too delighted to shoot some video of Alizée saying hello to us. Depending on the month, the AAm Website sometimes get more traffic from within the USA, and sometimes more from outside it. Therefore, you and Scruffy make a great team to represent us.

I would be delighted to undertake the job of doing the filming and assisting in any way possible, if only to make up for Vinny's desertion. I hardly feel worthy for all this when put next to Scruffydog (after everything he has put into the project) and in the presence of much more dedicated fans then myself. However, I will do my best to assist Scruffy in all ways. It's true, Scruffydog and I will make an interesting duo, but it's good that Alizée will be reassured once again that she has fans from all across the world and from all age groups.
Unfortunately, I have no Alizée clothing of my own, and not much experience with handling a camera. I will do my best though, and I hope Alizée will overlook the fact that I have no apparel to assert my unwavering support and "fanhood" (if such a word exists) of her.
I truly hope I will be able to help.

Also, it is new to me that "comment allez-vous" is no longer used. In Hungary, we have not dropped any formalities for the last 100 years, and we still address people with as much formalness as our language allows. It is interesting to observe the differences in the spoken and taught versions of languages.