View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 12:36 AM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road
Default Good day all

So here I sit one February evening cruising down the ol' internet highway (because my stang is in storage evading the salt demons). I was searching many sites looking for suspension upgrades/info. I was minding my own business reading through the seemingly endless posts on the subject when it hit me right in the face. I see this link "Check this out!" so I did just that AND I have not been the same since. Here I sit in awe of this beautiful young woman walking out onto the stage. Then she commences to mesmerize me with her amazing voice. I am done hooked, hypnotized, or whatever you wanna call it. It may be different for me than some of you younger folks. I stumbled upon AAm and started watching the videos here. More so the interviews, TV show clips, and such. After watching the two videos of her surprising the young girls for their birthdays, I believe for a TV show, I felt a sense of pride that I think only a father can feel. I am very proud of what this young lady has accomplished. Not only for herself but for the people she has touched. I have ordered pretty much every CD/DVD I can find and I play them pretty much 24 hours a day. When I first heard of the new album I thought "No,not yet, I am still discovering the "past" Alizee". But I have found the "present" Alizee to be just as enjoyable.
I only wish I could have discovered all this sooner. I may have been able to go to Paris for the autograph session. I am confident that a trip to France is in my not too distant future.
MYGOGT (my license plate)originally stood for MY Grabber Orange GT, but has evolved into a new acronym........................................... ...............................MY Girl Of Great Things.